Pecan Puff Cookies Recipe. Delicious and delicious. This recipe is widely used by people. Come on, practice. This is the most famous Mexican wedding cake. Not everyone knows.
1 C/8 oz. unsalted butter [softened/creamed]
1 t vanilla extract
½ C confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
2 ¼ C all-purpose flour
1 C finely chopped pecans or walnuts
2 C confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
Preheat oven to 350 Pecan Puff Cookies
1. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the butter and vanilla.
2. Add the ½ cup of sugar, then slowly add the flour and pecans and mix
just until combined.
3. Use a small scoop to roll the dough into balls about 3/4-inch in
diameter, and arrange them on the baking sheets.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, spread the remaining confectioners’ sugar out on a plate.
6. When the cookies are done, remove from the oven, let cool 3 to 5
minutes, and then roll each cookie in the sugar until coated, letting each
rest in the sugar for a minute to absorb it.
7. Let cool completely on wire racks, then store in airtight containers.
Yield: About 4 dozen small cookies
Sugar Cookies Recipe
Preheat Oven to 350
1. Prepare pan with parchment paper.
2. Cream until fluffy:
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
3. Blend in:
- 1 & 3/4 cups flour – (Use spoon in
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
4. Mix together until dough holds together.
5. Flour counter and rolling pin.
6. Divide the dough in half and roll out the dough to 1/8 – 1/4 inch thickness and cut cookies.
7. Cut cookies as close as possible to each other so as not to waste dough or make the dough tough by re-rolling too many times.
8. Use a pancake turner to lift the cookies onto the cookie sheet and top with
9. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes or until light golden brown on the edges.
1/2 cup butter
2 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Melt butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.