Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Cranberry Oatmeal Cake Recipe. This is one of those cake recipes that you don’t see very often on cake exchanges. You just might get the first prize! Just made these cookies and they are delicious!
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
½ cup unsalted butter
6 T granulated sugar
6 T cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¾ cups all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1½ cups rolled oats
½ cup dried cranberries (or raisins or other dried fruit)
INSTRUCTIONS Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter, sugars until fluffy.
3. Add eggs – vanilla
4. Combine dry ingredients
5. Add to butter mixture and stir until well blended.
6. Add dried cranberries. ** Raisins or other dried fruit may be substituted.
7. Drop by [purple scoop] onto parchment/sheet pan.
8. Bake 10 to 12 minutes and or until lightly golden. Cool.
Yield: approximately 3 dozen Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies