Banana Bread Recipe Nutella and Banana Pastry Rolls
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa. Banana Bread Recipe Nutella and Banana Pastry Rolls.
Hello, my friends!
Time sure flies ….. we are already on Day 6 of 14 Days to Valentine’s Day …. heading to the mid mark.
Today I have another easy, yet romantic & impressive puff pastry dessert for you …. NUTELLA & BANANA PASTRY ROLLS.
If you read my yesterday’s article Top 20 Aphrodisiac Foods you would know that this romantic dessert contains 2 of the Aphrodisiacs ….. which gives me 2 more reasons to include NUTELLA & BANANA PASTRY ROLLS in my 14 Days to Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients Banana Bread Recipe Nutella and Banana Pastry Rolls:
Tenderflake Puff Pastry
1 cup Nutella
Method Banana Bread Nutella and Banana Pastry Rolls:
1. Please preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Divide the puff pastry in half. Over the surface of the flour, roll the halves into 16 16 x 12 ′′.
3. Heat Nutella in the microwave for a few seconds so that it is easy to spread, but not too hot. Spread half a cup of Nutella on each baking sheet.
4. Slice each pastry sheet into 3-4 4 strips. Place 4′ of banana on the edge of each strip and roll.
5. Place the Nutella & Banana pastry rolls on the baking sheet. Distance about 3. Brush with egg wash then bake for 15-20 minutes. Wait for it to be golden brown and flaky.
6. Now remove from oven. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm. If you are looking for more recipes and interactive 14 Days of Valentine’s Day stop by my facebook page and join the LOVE fest.
Keep Smiling …. Keep Cooking! Recipe Nutella and Banana Pastry Rolls. Very tasty. Delicious. Healthy Bread and Banana Muffin Recipe is very easy to make yourself at home with family. Come on, what are you waiting for. Come on, practice.
Love your family and you can also try different recipes. Like easy banana bread muffin recipe. (*)