Archaeological Site Pompeii Italy, Pompeii Movie. Guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii. visited the site in Italy, Pompeii. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which was registered in 1997.
Related pompeii facts, pompeii archaeology, pompei scavi, pompeii archaeological site, pompeii opening hours, pompeii ruins tickets, pompeii italia, pompeii italy stone human
Archaeological Site Pompeii Italy
What to expect – The site is a perfect representation of everyday life in ancient Rome which at that time took place in the first century AD, just before the city was destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius.
This guided tour allows you to learn about buildings, private homes, the two theaters, the brothel, the spas, and a thermopolium.
Walk along the Via dell’Abbondanza (Street of Abundance), the busiest street in the city, with important homes and popular shops.
Visit the huge amphitheater, designed to accommodate up to 20,000 people, and admire the beautifully preserved frescoes and marble decorations that tell us how Romans lived back in the 1st century AD.
Observe the plaster casts of the inhabitants as they were surprised by the eruption
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring along a hat and a bottle of water
- You can’t bring any large bags and backpacks inside the site. You can leave them at the
- entrance, where a free cloakroom service is available. You can retrieve them at the end of
- your visit
- For visitors in wheelchairs, a dedicated route is available, but it is limited compared to the
- standard tour Archaeological Site Pompeii Italy
Taking into account that public transport is not entirely efficient and that your voucher will need to be exchanged with the ticket, please leave early enough to reach the site at least 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
It is not guaranteed that any late arrivals will be waited for
Impact of the corona virus pandemic Reduced price:
- EU citizens (18-24 years): reduced
- Children (4-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Where – Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompeii NA, Italia
Do this because Archaeological Site Pompeii Italy
Visit the world-famous archeological site of Pompeii with an expert guide Admire the well-preserved frescoes and marble decorations of ancient homes Walk into private homes and shops and explore the ampitheatre made to accomodate up to 20,000 people