Pecan Puff Cookies Recipe. Delicious and delicious. This recipe is widely used by people. Come on, practice. This is the most famous Mexican wedding cake. Not everyone knows.
1 C/8 oz. unsalted butter [softened/creamed]
1 t vanilla extract
½ C confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
2 ¼ C all-purpose flour
1 C finely chopped pecans or walnuts
2 C confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
Preheat oven to 350 Pecan Puff Cookies
1. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the butter and vanilla.
2. Add the ½ cup of sugar, then slowly add the flour and pecans and mix
just until combined.
3. Use a small scoop to roll the dough into balls about 3/4-inch in
diameter, and arrange them on the baking sheets.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, spread the remaining confectioners’ sugar out on a plate.
6. When the cookies are done, remove from the oven, let cool 3 to 5
minutes, and then roll each cookie in the sugar until coated, letting each
rest in the sugar for a minute to absorb it.
7. Let cool completely on wire racks, then store in airtight containers.
Yield: About 4 dozen small cookies
Sugar Cookies Recipe
Preheat Oven to 350
1. Prepare pan with parchment paper.
2. Cream until fluffy:
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
3. Blend in:
- 1 & 3/4 cups flour – (Use spoon in
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
4. Mix together until dough holds together.
5. Flour counter and rolling pin.
6. Divide the dough in half and roll out the dough to 1/8 – 1/4 inch thickness and cut cookies.
7. Cut cookies as close as possible to each other so as not to waste dough or make the dough tough by re-rolling too many times.
8. Use a pancake turner to lift the cookies onto the cookie sheet and top with
9. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes or until light golden brown on the edges.
1/2 cup butter
2 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Melt butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Galeri Pecan Puff Cookies Recipe, Sugar Cookies, and Brownies
Nasyrah rumi adalah salah seorang kreator konten yang saat ini terus aktif menulis. Selengkapnya lihat di https://twitter.com/nasyrahanrumi